Following the philosophy of total quality management (TQM) and the Integrated Management System (IMS) in the form of quality management standards (ISO9001: 2008), occupational health and safety management (ISO18001: 2007), and organizational environmental management (ISO14001: 2004) has made Polfim a reliable choice for clients in the domestic and international markets.
Our Integrated Management System is based on the following principles:
• Customer orientation, customer focus, and maintaining the interests of all stakeholders
• Extensive participation of employees in activities and decision-making
• Management based on processes and decision-making based on facts
• Learning, constructive competition, innovation, and continuous improvement
• Leadership and consistency in objectives
• Full commitment to compliance with national and international standards and regulations in the field of HSE